New Year is a perfect time to consider professional self-care and aesthetic treatments. Technological advancements and new treatments provide faster, safer and more effective solutions for almost every concern. We asked Louise White, an award-winning aesthetic therapist and recognised expert on anti-ageing procedures and women’s health, about the expanding field of non-surgical treatments.
Louise is an advocate for safe practices in the non-surgical treatment area and constantly explores new techniques and advancements. With technological advances, the top aesthetic treatments are continually evolving to improve on existing concepts and deliver safer and more effective results.
Whether you just need some ‘me time’ or you want to boost your confidence, there will be a wellness and aesthetic treatment that can help. Here are the top treatments that can make a huge difference to how you look and feel!
Face and Neck Rejuvenation
Signs of ageing are often a result of lifestyle, sun exposure and genetics. Facelift and neck lift plastic surgery procedures might offer effective solutions, but they also come with a long list of possible risks and complications.
So, what is the most effective non-surgical solution for skin tightening and reducing fine lines and wrinkles?
Skin Pen Microneedling
We are confident that Microneedling is one of the most effective and safest ways to produce long-lasting skin tightening and rejuvenation. At Body Lipo Lincoln, we use the most advanced CE Class1 medical device available in the UK.
Key Benefits of Microneedling Treatment
- Fast: Skin Pen Microneedling treatment takes approximately 30 minutes. Optimum results are normally visible within four and six weeks.
- Side effects: The treatment leaves skin with a similar feeling to mild to moderate sunburn, and any redness should fade within a day.
- Effective: The Microneedling pen creates thousands of micro-injuries that trigger long-term collagen production. This reaction naturally tightens and plumps skin, reducing the appearance of fine lines, wrinkles and acne scars.
- Long-lasting: The results last between 3 to 4 months. We guarantee you will want to have maintenance treatments when you see the amazing difference!
Microneedling Treatment Post-Care
We use clinically proven Skinfuse® skincare products developed specifically for use after Microneedling treatment.
Click HERE to find out more about Microneedling Treatment at Body Lipo – Lincoln.
Body Sculpting and Fat Reduction
Most people have pockets of stubborn fat, especially under the chin and around the abdomen and hip area, inner thighs and upper arms. Liposculpture and Liposuction offer a way to remove fat cells from the body. However, plastic surgery comes with risks, complications and downtime! A non-surgical alternative body sculpting treatment that has been clinically proven to work is Cryolipolysis/Cryotherapy, often referred to as coolsculpting.
Key Benefits of Cryolipolysis Treatment
- Fast: Cryolipolysis treatment takes between 30 and 60 minutes, depending on the size of the area treated. Results are normally visible within two weeks and will continue to improve over the next couple of months following treatment.
- Side effects: The area treated may be red or look darker. Following Cryolipolysis treatment, it is normal to experience mild swelling and bruising, tingling and numbness, which will usually disappear within a few hours.
- Effective: Fat cells are destroyed during the freezing process and naturally expelled in urine.
- Safe: Fat freezing is considered a comparatively safe procedure with relatively few associated risks and complications.
- Long-lasting: The effects of fat freezing are permanent as long as you maintain a healthy BMI. For significant fat reduction, a course of treatments may be required,
Cryolipolysis Treatment Post-Care
You will probably want to just relax after treatment, and we also recommend drinking plenty of fluids to aid the body in eliminating the fat cells.
Click HERE to find out more about Cryolipolysis Fat Freeze Treatment at Body Lipo – Lincoln.
Wellness and Self Care
Feeling good about yourself is more than skin deep. One of the newest trends of 2021 — and for good reason — is Infrared Sauna Therapy. A session in our Body Pod is a chance to rejuvenate yourself inside and out.
Infrared Sauna Therapy stimulates blood flow and increases circulation. This helps clear skin, improve cell function and reduce symptoms of chronic fatigue, cardiovascular, respiratory, and rheumatology problems.
Key Benefits of Infrared Sauna Therapy
- Fast: Infrared Sauna Therapy takes only 30 minutes.
- Effective: Our Infrared Body Pod, which may also be referred to as a far-infrared sauna, uses infrared waves to elevate core body temperature. Numerous studies have shown this to produce profound physiological and cellular effects.
- Side effects: On rare occasions, some people have felt dizzy or lightheaded following Infrared Sauna Therapy. These symptoms are easily resolved by rehydrating and avoiding any strenuous activities for a few hours.
- Long-lasting: Research has shown that the physiological and metabolic effects are likely to be long-lasting.
Infrared Sauna Therapy Post-Care
Following a session in our Infrared Body Pod, you should drink water to rehydrate. We also recommend avoiding alcoholic drinks and drinks high in caffeine and sugar for the rest of the day.
Click HERE to find out more about Infrared Sauna Therapy at Body Lipo – Lincoln.
How to Be Your Best Self
Body Lipo is a medically-led clinic leading the way in innovative aesthetic and wellness treatments. We believe in holistic care and supporting our clients by gaining a comprehensive understanding of their overall health and wellbeing. Our in-depth consultation process ensures we provide clients with the best possible treatments, which meet their personal requirements and expectations. Our commitment to our clients to provide the most effective treatments that deliver real and long-term results is at the core of everything we do.
The most advanced technology and devices help our team achieve the very best results for our clients. Many of our clients work together with us to create a longer-term treatment plan combining various treatments. This often helps people reach their goals faster and maintain their results long-term.
Please fill in our inquiry form to ask about your requirements or any concerns, and we will aim to respond within 24 hours whenever possible.
Occasionally, the desired results can not be achieved with non-surgical treatments. If you are considering plastic surgery, all we ask is that you take the time to consider the possible risks and complications. In the UK, any surgeon can perform plastic surgery, and it is advisable to check your plastic surgeon is on the GMC Specialist Register, which means they have completed specific plastic surgery training and assessments. You can also find specialist plastic surgeons on the British Association of Aesthetic and Plastic Surgeons’ (BAAPS) find a surgeon tool and the British Association of Plastic and Reconstructive Surgeons’ (BAPRS) find a member tool.
We know there is no one-size-fits-all solution, and we will always advise you honestly if we don’t believe a treatment will give you the results you want.
Click HERE for more information about aesthetic and beauty treatments available at Body Lipo – Lincoln.
Take your first step…